Elevate Afterschool exists to provide a fun, safe and structured environment for children from K-5th.
- Structured, personal care is provided by kind and consistent teachers after every school day until 6:00pm.
- Pickup is available at no extra cost.
- An afternoon snack and homework assistance are provided.
- Arts and Enrichment classes available onsite (see complete list here).
- Care is also available during winter, spring, and summer breaks and teacher workdays.
Contact Elevate Afterschool and Summer Camp Interim Director, Caitlin Whitt, at (828) 318-8894 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- $75/week for Elevate After school | 2:30-6:00pm (Daily rate is available for part-time.)
- $130/5 days, $150/7 days for Elevate Winter Break Camp | 7:00am-6:00pm | Dec. 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30, and Jan 2
- $130/week for Elevate Spring Break Camp | 7:00am-6:00pm | April 10-14
- $45/day for all-day teacher workday care
- $25/day for pick-up on early release days
- $60 Registration Fee
We will pick up at the following schools: North Buncombe Elementary. Weaverville Elementary. North Windy Ridge. Woodfin Elementary. Ira B Jones Elementary. Claxton. Hall Fletcher. Hominy Valley. Invest Collegiate Imagine. Vance.
2:30-3:15 Pick up from schools
3:15-4:00 Eat snack (provided) & unwind
4:00-5:00 Elevate classes (see options below)
5:00-6:00 Homework and then Structured fun, group games, crafts, occasional Wii and Xbox Kinect time
ELEVATE CLASSES AVAILABLE:
- Monday: *Art, Sewing, Clogging
- Tuesday: *Computer Coding, Hip Hop, Choir
- Wednesday: *Build It!, Drama, Sign Language, Ballet/Jazz
- Thursday: *Wild & Crazy Science, Systema, Music Theater Dance, Irish Step
*The class with the asterisk is included in the cost for Aftercare. Other classes are available at a special rate for our Afterschool families…just $3 a class! That’s $36 for a 12-week Enrichment class or $48 for a 16-week Arts Academy class!
Elevate Afterschool is closed Labor Day (9/5), Thanksgiving (11/27-11/29), Christmas (12/24-12/26), New Years (1/1) and Memorial Day (5/29).