Elevate Afterschool exists to provide a fun, safe and structured environment for children from K-5th.
- Structured, personal care is provided by kind and consistent teachers after every school day until 6:00pm.
- Pickup is available at no extra cost.
- An afternoon snack and homework assistance are provided.
- Arts and Enrichment classes available onsite (see complete list here).
- Care is also available during winter, spring, and summer breaks and teacher workdays.
Contact Elevate Afterschool at (828) 318-8894 or email@example.com for more information.
- $75/week for Elevate Afterschool | 2:30-6:00pm (Daily rate is available for part-time.)
- $135/6 days, $130/5 days, $125/4 days, $110/3 days, $85/2 days, $55/1 day for Elevate Winter Break Camp | 7:00am-6:00pm | Dec. 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29
- $130/week for Elevate Spring Break Camp | 7:00am-6:00pm | April 10-14
- $45/day for all-day teacher workday care
- $25/day for pick-up on early release days
- $60 Registration Fee
We will pick up at the following schools: North Buncombe Elementary. Weaverville Elementary. North Windy Ridge. Woodfin Elementary. Ira B Jones Elementary. Claxton. Hall Fletcher. Hominy Valley. Invest Collegiate Imagine.
2:30-3:15 Pick up from schools
3:15-4:00 Eat snack (provided) & unwind
4:00-5:00 Elevate classes (see options below)
5:00-6:00 Homework and then Structured fun, group games, crafts, occasional Wii and Xbox Kinect time
ELEVATE CLASSES AVAILABLE:
- Monday: *Art & Crafts, Hip Hop, Sewing, Silks
- Tuesday: *Computer Coding, Music Theater Dance, Sign Language
- Wednesday: *Movement & Music, Clogging, Drama, Crochet
- Thursday: *Build It, Tae Kwon Do, Choir
*The class with the asterisk are included in the cost for Afterschool. Other classes are available at a special rate for our Afterschool families… just $3 a class! That’s $36 for a 12-week Enrichment class or $48 for a 16-week Arts Academy class! (plus materials fee, if applicable)
Elevate Afterschool is closed Labor Day (9/4), Thanksgiving (11/22-11/24), Christmas (12/24-12/26), New Years (1/1) and Memorial Day (5/28).