A Performing Arts Program for Teens and Adults
Grow as an Artist
Build a Solid Foundation
Receive Comprehensive Training
Students in an Arts Academy Track will attend three classes per week August – May (32 weeks) in their selected field. There are three tracks to choose from.
What classes are offered in each Track? Click on the links to see more details about each class,
Dance Track- (6th-12th)
- Contemporary Dance (Levels 1 & 2 -Wed @ 5:30 or Level 3-Mon @ 5:30)
- Ballet Foundations (all levels– Tues @ 5:30)
- Hip Hop (Tues @ 4:30) or Beg. & Adv. Music Theatre (Thurs @ 4:00)
Circus Arts Track- (Teens & Adults)
- Aerial Silks (Ages 12-16: Teen Silks (All Levels) – Wed @ 4:30)
or (Ages 17+: Adult Silks (Level 1)– Thurs @ 5:30 or Open Gym– Thurs @ 6:00)
- Contemporary Dance (Levels 1&2– Wed @ 5:30 or Level 3- Mon @ 5:30)
or Ballet Foundations (all levels-Tues @ 5:30)
- Lyra (Mon @ 4:30 or 5:00) or Stationary Trapeze (Tues @ 4:30 or 5:00)
Music Theatre Track- (6th-12th)
- Beg & Adv Music Theatre Dance (Thurs @ 4:oo)
- *Stage Acting Development (Thurs @ 11:00)
- *Singing and Performing (Wed @ 12:30)
*One Dance Class (Contemporary or Ballet) may be substituted for Acting or Singing
One of the great benefits of participating is that you receive a discount on the three classes in your Track!
Cost for an Arts Academy Track:
$296 for 16 week semester (must pay for semester in full at time of registration)
3 classes outside of a track would cost you $386 for a 16-week semester. That’s a savings of $88 per semester!
Register for Arts Academy Tracks using the Arts Academy Tracks Registration page. Do not register for Track classes using the regular Registration page.